Tabs

Tuesday 12 May 2015

April Update!

Hello friends!

Long time, no post. My wifi conveniently cut out at the beginning of April and I didn't have any internet for 5 weeks! It finally got fixed and let's just say people who work in customer service who hate working in customer service shouldn't be working in customer service.

Here is a small but long update for ya'll since I haven't posted in over a month *cries*.

•••

One Sunday in April, Jin Wook and I went to a random bowls club in Chermside! Turns out he owned me in bowls (but I will forever pwn in ten pin bowling).

Linner @The Manhattan Line, Southbank: NYC dogs, mozzarella cheese sticks and root beer

•••

Easter Sunday at the Coast - we had a bulk pho dinner which was amazing because it was raining and extremely cold and when you have warm noodles and soup in your stomach in that kind of weather, you can sleep like a baby at night.

We brought Frank to the Coast and he gets so giddy and excited because there are so many children for him to play with. He legitimately never stops running and if you never stopped him he would probably run until he passed out.

•••

There is a lot of posting about Jinwook because I barely get to see him so we spent a lot of time together during midsem break! To celebrate our 6 months, Kimmy and I spent 2 days together.

Dinner: chick pea cous cous with lemony chicken and herbed-spiced yoghut with wholemeal pita bread!

Breakfast: herbed cream cheese with bacon on toast, hash browns and apple mojitos 

We went Op Shopping and I bought a $2 belt and $3 necklace but whoops forgot to include the photo. This was followed by a trip to the Southport Antiques and Fine Books Store!

The interior has me swooning *O*

Afterwards, we went to the Southport Indoor Pistol Club (SIPC)... my weakness. Since we didn't have a car, we had to bus it and got off a km too late and had to trudge it in the rain HAHA :(

Feeling hella exposed with ma skinny arms :'(

For his first time, he's aite.

Then, because I was feeling like coasty food, we bussed to Charis Seafoods for oysters and fish and chips! 
 Afterwards, we went to watch Fast 7 and then went home back to Brisbane.


•••

A couple days later, Kimmy took me out to dinner at Moo Moo Wine Bar + Grill!


Hot tip: Don't order entrees and fill up on them before your mains come #rookieerror

When they wheel out the huge 1kg rump and carve it before your eyes. Oh the feels.

Because the rump takes around 1 hour to cook, and because we ordered a medium rare, it come out a lot rarer than I thought but aside from that it was absolutely wonderful.


•••

I was on instagram and saw a snippet of a video that Donal Skehan put up on using leftover hot cross buns to make a bread and butter pudding! The buns were already sold out in my area, so I made Kimmy buy them and freeze them until I could come over and make them. When baking, the house smelled divine which translated to how it tasted. Mmmmmmm...........

Chocolate chip hot cross buns in vanilla custard with orange rind and dark chocolate chips

•••

Miscellaneous:
Wednesday Farmers Markets for lunch w/Choi.

Jinwook sent me some lenses in time for me to use for the Ball!

Selling tickets to Law Ball w/promo dancers

As ya'll may have gathered, this year I got voted into the society and am on the events team! Seriously, it is the best thing ever because I got to meet a whole tonne of new and awesome people and get to participate in crazy cool events and I'm definitely hoping to keep this up next year.

Me Ya Go Ramen opening - free ramen until they ran out!

Gifts for Sandos' birthday which we left at her bad at midnight since her Dad said she wouldn't be home till 3-4am.

Lorna bought me four cacti/succulents from Market Day :3

Lazy Sunday morning's before church with Frank.

•••

Anyway, sorry that this update is so messy! I just wanted to put something up because I haven't posted in aaaaaaages so I hope ya'll don't mind it.

Have a fantastic week!

Love, Sarah x.

PS: I have reactivated by ask.fm!: http://ask.fm/sarah4president

No comments:

Post a Comment