Tabs

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Review: Glasses Home Trial by Oscar Wylee

Hey ya'll! Last week I ordered a free home trial pack of glasses from Oscar Wylee. Honestly, it was a spur of the moment thing because it was free and took me about 10 minutes to pick, choose and transact the glasses.

Because of my face shape I always tend to buy my glasses from the male section but some of the glasses appeared on both the male and female pages so I'm not too sure if all the sizing is unisex. I was worried the ones I chose wouldn't fit or suit my face shape but all is well because I ended up deciding on two pairs!

The box is absolutely destroyed as it was semi left out in the rain. /sadface/

Top to bottom: Blair, Baxter, Jacque. Jacque, the one closest to the front is the biggest frames I have ever seen so when I tried them on I looked like Tina from Bob's burgers.


The two pairs I decided on: Winston and Bradley! I've decided to pay for the anti-reflective coating (another $10) because as seen in the consequent selfies, the glare is real.

Winston

Bradley

Hopefully after these arrive I can stop looking like this:

And start to look more like this:

Happy Tuesday to y'all!
Love, Sarah x

P.S. Sorry not sorry for all the beautiful Tina pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment