Tabs

Thursday 12 March 2015

So March To Tell You

In a panic this morning, I have revived this blog as it has been sitting here collecting dust (and probably the eyes of creepy internet trawlers). I don't know what to say - I broke the pledge I made with myself to consistently blog but I realised that it was impossible with my workload and schedule (excuses, excuses), so this old thing here will host sporadic bouts of creativity and pixels on your screen.

What's new with me since the last time I blogged? Too much to mention, but to list a few:

  • Jinwook (my boyfriend) has moved to the coast
  • I have changed my major to Marketing
  • I have yet another part time job - I work at Boost Juice Queens Plaza (mmm all about that smoothie lyf, nomsayin)
  • I am now on the QUT Law Society Events Management committee
  • I cut my hair into a bob and while I love it, there is only so much you can do with short hair hmph
  • I've started taking lots more polaroids and man that is taking a toll on my wallet
I think that's all I can think of for now. I actually have to jet and get ready for work, but I'll be posting again very soon with a longer update.

Happy Friday to ya'll!

Love, Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment