Tabs

Saturday 28 March 2015

This Week In Pictures #2

 For the past week I have resided at the Choi residence.
Breakfast blueberry bagel, cream cheese, morning news via SMH

Something old from the moleskine

On the last few pages!

Lunch at Beach House after work with Claudia | Date night with Claudia and Jesse at PJ's

On Thursday I went thrift shopping at Endeavour with Claudia. Because there was a power outage in the whole area, the kind ladies there let us pick the items we wanted and leave it in a bag with our names on it to collect at a later time this week. I saw this gorgeous painting and enquired about its price. It's safe to say that I don't have a spare $700. Really contemplated getting those painted faces though! Below are the steals I managed to get:

Cullottes (that I cuffed) - $3.50

Adidas torsions - $20

The Mortal Instruments (I already have City of Bones) - $5 each
I actually wanted to start on City of Ashes this afternoon but I have forgotten what happened in the first book. The Hunger Games, Maze Runner, the Mortal Instruments and the Divergent trilogy have all merged into a huge, undistinguishable plot. Uh oh.

Moon earrings - $3

Claudia's finds

After-work snack: sunflower and rye bagel with cream cheese and salmon

Face (post about my eyelash extensions will be up soon!)

Now back to the desk where I have been impatiently seated at for the past week.

Hope your week has been swell!

Love, Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Which Endeavor location do you thrift at? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I'm so sorry I legitimately have no idea how to run this blog and haven't had net for 5 weeks HAHA. It was in Capalaba :)

      Delete