Tabs

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Unboxing: Meet Lenny the Lenovo

Howdy!

I am still figuring out how I'm going to update ya'll on the missing pieces that was the remainder of 2014 and the first few months of 2015 so please bear with me!

I've been needing a new laptop for a while now because my Dell from QA is getting too laggy to function (RIP :'( ). For the past five months I've been using my brother's macbook and as much as it is stylish and sleek, I don't think I'm patient enough to learn everything there is about the Mac OS. As my QA Dell was a convertible laptop, I decided to stick with that style and ordered a beautiful Thinkpad Yoga Ultrabook by Lenovo on Sunday night which arrived this morning. Meet Lenny the Lenovo! Massive thanks to Jesse and Nookie for their help in deciding on it :3

Matte black shell mmm.... I'm in love.

The screen actually folds all the way back to convert into a tablet and when you do this, the keys go back into their frames and tiny rubber bumpers on each corner surface to prevent the keys from getting scratched. 

It also came with a digitiser pen/stylus *insert raise the roof hands emoji*

Uni today was brutal because all I did was fall asleep. Here's today's face and semi-OOTD:

Hope ya'll are having a happy Monday and if not, to Friday we march on!

Love, Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment